Welcome to alphabetletter.com!
Home of Abecedarian
We sell plastic alphabet letters: upper-case and lower-case, English and Spanish, magnetic and non-magnetic.
a·be·ce·dar·i·anPRONUNCIATION: ā'bē-sē-dârˊ ē-ən
- One who teaches or studies the alphabet.
- One who is just learning; a beginner.
- Having to do with the alphabet.
- Being arranged alphabetically.
- Elementary or rudimentary.
Middle English, from Medieval Latin abecedrium, alphabet, from Late Latin abecedrius,
alphabetical : from the names of the letters A B C D + -rius, -ary.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by the Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.